emWave ® Pro Plus
emWave ® Pro Plus
|Price (incl. VAT):||€ 579.00|
|Action price (incl. VAT):||€ 469.00|
emWave® Pro Plus includes all emWave Pro coherence training activities for stress reduction, individual balance, optimal performance and personal growth plus two heart rate variability (HRV) assessments. emWave Pro can be upgraded to emWave ProPlus. These assessments can be used in a wide range of applications such as quantifying HRV levels in relationship to autonomic capacity, determining changes in HRV or coherence levels in research studies or interventions, and documenting physiological baseline shifts over time.
- 1-Minute HRV Deep Breathing Assessment including age-related reference ranges for each HRV measure.
- HRV Assessment that can be used in a wide range of applications.
1-Minute HRV Deep Breathing Assessment
Challenges the autonomic nervous system via a guided 1-minute paced deep breathing protocol with a visual breath pacer to determine the maximum amount of vagally mediated (parasympathetic) HRV the clients autonomic nervous system produces. Results of the standardized HRV measures are compared to age-related reference ranges and a report can be printed and saved. HRV collected using this protocol has a good correlation to the gold standard 24-hour assessment of HRV making it ideal for assessing how much overall HRV a person has.
HRV measures: Mean Heart Rate, Mean Inter Beat Interval (IBI), Mean Heart Rate Range (MHRR), SDNN, RMSSD, Normalized Coherence
HRV assessment provides an analysis of heart rate variability with the most common standardized measures calculated from a user selectable time range between 2-minutes and 99-minutes.
- Time domain: Mean Heart Rate, Mean Inter Beat Interval (IBI), Mean Heart Rate Range (MHRR), SDNN, RMSSD
- Frequency domain: Total power, VLF, LF, HF, LF/HF ratio, Normalized Coherence
- 370 Hertz sample rate of the pulse wave
- Infrared pulse plethysmograph (ppg) ear sensor or optional finger sensor
- Automatic pulse wave detection and calibration
- Edit interbeat interval data to eliminate ectopic beats or other sources of artifacts prior to HRV calculation and reporting
- Save client session history for review and observing changes across time
Users of emWave Pro Plus
- Coaches and mentors
- Physical therapists
- Athletes, coaches, trainers
- Researchers, teachers and students
- Microsoft Windows® 7 or newer / Mac OS® X 10.7 Lion or newer
- Intel® Core™2 Duo at 1.8GHz or faster
- 1 GB RAM—2 GB or more recommended
- One available USB Port on computer
Note: Use of the emWave® and the HeartMath® exercises contained in the software as tools for individual balance, optimal performance and growth. Although this instrument and exercises are believed to be very safe and have potentially great benefit, no medical benefits or cures are expressed or implied. These programs and exercises are not to be used as, or used in lieu of, any course of medical or psychological treatment. Please note that emWave is designed to be a training and entertainment product. None of the feedback, summary data, or logging data provided in the software is to be interpreted as medically diagnostic.